Bootstrapp is building a community of founders interested in bringing more transparency to the early-stage investing + lending market. We believe that the capital markets that serve startups will become increasingly fragmented over time, and that owning the interface - where customer decisions are made - will create the most value for founders, Bootstrapp team members, and society.
We are a very early-stage startup that is working directly with other founders, non-dilutive financiers, and a small group of advisors
We are entering a decade which will likely uproot the traditional financial ecosystem - driven by the ability to programmatically manage capital, generate data-driven insights into true impact of investments, and a cultural shift towards equitable access to capital.
Description of the Director of Venture Strategy Role:
- Implement an early-feedback loop to enable continuous feedback, learning and iteration for Bootstrappâ€™s products and services
- Lead the development of a comprehensive go-to-market strategy which includes the ability to remain agile and react to market forces, customer feedback and more.
- Create intellectual property, points of view and industry-related content which will help elevate your professional profile
- Lead the development of the Bootstrapp corporate development strategy by deeply understanding the market opportunity, customer feedback, and product roadmap.
- Ensure that the Bootstrapp team is consistently synthesizing market feedback to recommend opportunities for changes or improvements to be included in subsequent releases
- Foster an atmosphere of innovation and excellent user experience for our customers
- Support conversations with potential investors, advisors, and/or corporate partners.
- Be honest with other team members and partners, have fun, and work on the things that you find the most interesting.
As Director of Venture Strategy, you will benefit from having the following attributes and experience:
- A deep interest in value creation and startups.
- A desire to learn about prototyping, design, FinTech, and technology-enabled services.
- Considerable experience with strategy development, business planning and future-visioning.
- Design or product development expertise preferred, but not required.
- An ability to operate effectively within ambiguity - i.e. being able to understand how to create value as an individual and company, and then drive relentlessly towards it, as you will have full autonomy on how you achieve the goals that we mutually agree on.
To apply, please provide your information here.
Bootstrapp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.